Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sexy Sprain


So I twisted my ankle a few weeks ago....and I had to take some time off from dancing. That's including my new pole dancing class. Ironically, the very day I bought my six inch stilettos for my class, I sprained my ankle. Not wearing the shoes, but break dancing. I think my ankle sensed the impending doom, so injured itself on purpose so it wouldn't have to suffer the pressure of supporting my body on top of an additional six inches. After a few days of being depressed and cooped up in my house, I decided to take out my new stilettos and put them on. Not walk around in them, I'm not stupid, but just, put one on my good foot and admire it. As soon as I did this, my bad ankle started trembling, just looking at the shoe. I'm so pathetic.


But the shoes are really cute! They look like this but red. And more of a platform in the front.
Today was my first day back to pole dancing after a couple of weeks, so I feel a little behind.
In addition to having my sexy ankle wrap on, my hands were really sweaty. I guess I shouldn't have had coffee before class. Sweaty hands, while swinging from a pole with a weak ankle doesn't make for a very sexy stripper. Not to mention the lack of coordination. But I find, no matter how bad I am at the routine, as long as I end it right, that's all the matters. The end involves knowing how to use your butt, which, for some reason or another, I can do.




1 comment: